Why use Mill Creek Heating’s residential services?
1. Prompt Response
Your family relies on a residential HVAC system for heating, cooling, and maintaining healthy air quality throughout the year. Trust Mill Creek Heating to service your HVAC systems promptly and efficiently so you can stay safe and comfortable all year round.
Servicing and installing:
- Forced Air Furnaces
- Gas Furnaces
- Hot Water Heating Systems
- Air Conditioners
- Duct Work & Ventilation Systems
- Air Quality & Air Filtration Systems
2. Dedication to quality
The staff at Mill Creek Heating offers years of experience, working in the region since 2003. Our customers trust the expertise and knowledge that experience provides, and appreciate our dedication to quality. For jobs of any size, from installing full residential HVAC systems to heating, air conditioning and furnace maintenance, Mill Creek Heating treats every customer with care.
3. Affordable Rates
Let Mill Creek Heating help your home reach peak efficiency with heating and cooling systems designed for affordable living. Our qualified residential HVAC experts are available at a reasonable rate, and allow you to save money on your monthly bills without sacrificing your health and comfort level.
Mill Creek is the Willamette Valley’s premier heating and cooling specialist for residential new construction and the West coast’s #1 geothermal producer. Whether you’re building a large custom home, a starter home, or several homes in a year, our experts will be there to guide you every step of the way. From recommending the perfect system for your family’s needs, to overseeing every detail of the project from start to finish, our Installation Managers will always know your project inside and out.
We also understand that staying within your budget is a priority, which is why we focus on finding the best quality materials at a competitive price.
At Mill Creek, we’re not about cookie-cutter solutions—we know how much your dream home means to you, and we strive to surpass expectations and make the process as smooth and enjoyable as possible. From beginning to end, your comfort is our priority.
Give us a call at 503-749-1000 for your next new build, or click below for a free estimate.
Mill Creek Heating Specialties
- Custom Homes
- Starter Homes
- Energy Star Homes
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (Geothermal)
- Whole House Comfort System Design & Installa
- Premium Ductwork Fabrication & Installation
- Gas Furnaces
- Electric Air Handlers
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioners
- Duel Fuel Systems
- Zoning Systems
- Gas FirePlacesFire Places
- Electronic Air Cleaners
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Piping
- Gas Fire Pits
- Garage Unit Heaters
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
Mill Creek Heating Certifications And Licenses
- Licensed & Bonded Contractor with the State of Oregon
- Geothermal Heat Pump Installation Certified (IGSHPA & Nate)
- Geothermal Pipe Fusion Certified
- Geothermal Tax Credit Certified Technician with the State of Oregon
- Ductwork Sealing & Pressure Testing Certified
- PTCS Certified
- Check Me Certified
- Energy Trust of Oregon Certified
- Northwest Natural Gas Certified Contractor
- Nate Installation Certified Technicians
- Nate Service Certified Technicians
- Refrigerant Handlers Licensed (CFC License)
- Copper Refrigerant Line Brazing Certified
- Home Builders Association of Marion and Polk Counties Member
- Ductless Heat Pump Systems Certified (Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu)
- Proper Ductwork Design Certified
- Tankless Water Heater Installation & Service Certified (Navien & Rinnai)
- Trac Pipe – Flexible Gas Line Certified