HVAC Service, Repair & Installation Woodburn Oregon
We sell & install high-quality heating and air conditioning products in Woodburn Oregon and service and repair numerous makes and models of heating or air conditioning equipment. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and look forward to serving you and your system needs.
Mill Creek Heating has been providing HVAC Service, Repair and Installation in Woodburn Oregon since 2003. We are Dedicated to satisfying all of your Furnace, Heating & Air Conditioning needs. We provide our customers with excellent products and service in Woodburn Oregon at a competitive price every time.
Call us NOW
For Immediate Service or Repair
in Woodburn Oregon
We are available
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Contact Us by Email. We would love to hear from you!
Customer satisfaction comes first. We strive to ensure that your family is comfortable inside no matter what the weather is outside
Heating Products and services we provide in Woodburn Oregon:
- Heating Contractor Woodburn Oregon
- Gas Furnaces Woodburn Oregon
- Gas Furnace Maintenance Woodburn Oregon
- Gas Furnace Replacement Woodburn Oregon
- Gas Furnace Installation Woodburn Oregon
- Heating Repair Woodburn Oregon
- Heating Replacement Woodburn Oregon
- Heating Installation Woodburn Oregon
- Heating Service Woodburn Oregon
- Heating Maintenance Woodburn Oregon
- Furnace Repair Woodburn Oregon
- Furnace Replacement Woodburn Oregon
- Furnace Installation Woodburn Oregon
- Furnace Service Woodburn Oregon
- Furnace Maintenance Woodburn Oregon
- Heat Pumps Woodburn Oregon
- Ductless Heat Pumps Woodburn Oregon
Residential Air Conditioning
AC Products and services we provide in Woodburn Oregon:
- Air Conditioning Contractor Woodburn Oregon
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Woodburn Oregon
- Air Conditioning Replacement Woodburn Oregon
- Air Conditioning Installation Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Repair Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Replacement Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Installation Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Service Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Maintenance Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Heat Pumps Woodburn Oregon
- Cooling Ductless Heat Pumps Woodburn Oregon
- Removing and cleaning all vents & returns
- Inspecting ducts with RotoVision – a color TV camera that goes deep into your ducts
- Brushing and vacuuming all dust and dander from inside your ducts
- Fogging with anti-microbial protectant, if desired
Commercial HVAC, Heating, Air Conditioning
Commercial HVAC Service, Repair & Installation:
- Commercial Roof Top Units (RTU’s) Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Air Conditioners Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Heat Pumps Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Furnaces Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Boilers Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Ductless Split Systems Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial Heat Recovery Ventilators Control Systems Woodburn Oregon
- Commercial IAQ Systems Woodburn Oregon
We also offer commercial heating & air condition service and preventative maintenance contracts in Woodburn Oregon to protect your equipment and preserve your factory warranty.
Geothermal Heating And Cooling
During the heating cycle, a WaterFurnace geothermal heat pump uses the earth loop to extract heat from the ground.
In the cooling mode, the heating process is reversed – creating cool, conditioned air throughout the home.
Residential & Commercial
New Construction HVAC
6 Signs That Your Air Conditioning Unit Needs Some TLC
While you may only run your air conditioner a few months out of the year in Woodburn Oregon, the last thing you want is for it to break down when you need it. Routine inspection/maintenance is the best form of prevention in keeping your AC unit performing at its best. Here are 6 simple routine inspections that you can make yourself to determine if it’s time to call in a professional technician.
Weak Air Flow
There are several factors that could cause an AC unit’s airflow to weaken. Over time, air conditioning vents can collect debris and cause weak air flow. This blockage in flow can present a health risk to you and your family and should be rectified as soon as possible. On the chance that some rooms are receiving cold air and not others, the problem could be with your HVAC system and a Mill Creek Heating technician should be called immediately. Routine cleaning of your HVAC duct system will restore optimal airflow and ensure your air conditioning system is ready to work when you need it.
Lukewarm & Humid Air
Lukewarm & Humid air coming from your vents is a sign that your AC system needs immediate attention. The lack of cold air could be an indicator of a failed compressor or low Freon levels. In either case, replacing the unit is most likely necessary.
Leaks and Moisture
Residents of Woodburn Oregon are all too familiar with moisture and have, quite possibly, experienced a leak or two. But when moisture around or near your system forms, you could have a serious problem. Moisture could be an indication of a leak and leaks generally occur for two reasons: the condensation drain is blocked, or, more seriously, the AC unit is leaking refrigerant. Refrigerant leaks can pose a serious health risk and need to be attended to at once.
Thermostat Inaccurate or Not Working
It is possible for the systems thermostat to function improperly. If one section of your home is cold while another remains the same temperature, it may be a good idea to call a Mill Creek Heating professional in to take a look.
Bad Odor Coming From Unit
If you experience a foul odor emitting from your AC vents, it could be an indicator that the unit’s wire insulation needs to be replaced. normally means that your conditioner’s wire insulation needs to be replaced. A musty smell generally points to mold build up inside the system’s ducting or inside the unit itself. Mold is a serious health risk to you and your family and should be addressed immediately.
Loud noises coming from your AC unit is likely an indication that your unit needs to be serviced. Neglecting to routinely service your air conditioner, could result in a costly repair.
Squealing – A squealing noise means that the belt either needs to be tightened or replaced. It may also indicate that a metal component in your air conditioner requires more lubrication.
Grinding – A grinding sound may mean that your motor’s bearings are broken.
A well maintained air conditioning system could end up being your best friend in the hot summer months in Woodburn Oregon.